CBS System Use Instructions
- Begin with a properly prepped and cleansed nail. [If using tips or forms, now would be the time to apply.]
- [Optional Step] For extra adhesion, apply a thin layer of Super Bond to the nail and let air dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of CBS Connect and cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Roll a bead of CBS Build (in any color of your choice) directly from the brush and onto the nail or form and gently guide into place. For an additional self-leveling boost, apply an uncured slip layer first, and work the bead of product into that, allowing it to self-level into the slip layer. Cure fully 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Remove the dispersion layer with Prep & Clean and a No-Lint Wipe and file or buff into shape as needed.
Options For Finishing:
- Apply any lac it!, colour gel, or nail art of your choice.Cure fully.
- For a bright white, long-lasting french manicure, use CBS Paint On White. It can be used straight out of the bottle to paint a beautiful smile line. Remember to keep your application thin. Cure 90 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- CBS Shine can be used as the sealer for any finished nail. Apply a thin layer, ensuring the whole nail is covered from cuticle to free edge, and cure fully for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Let it rest for 30 seconds before finishing with Renew & Repair Cuticle Oil.
CBS Blush Starter Kit
- Unit price
This convenient 3-piece kit has everything you need to create beautiful, structured gel manicures. CBS Builder in a Bottle is a unique, hard gel formula, providing both strength and flexibility. With CBS, you can create strong gel overlays or sculpt any length, any shape - the option is yours.
The CBS Clear Starter Kit includes:
- Connect 15ml
- Blush Build 15ml
- Shine 15ml
COMPLETE THE MANICURE
Adding product to your cart